Using Cite While You Write (CWYW) for Endnote 20 Desktop and Word documents Online
Cite While You Write (CWYW) is a useful tool which makes it easy to insert citations and create reference lists in Word documents directly from your Endnote 20 Desktop library.
Join this session to find out how to:
- Insert citations and reference lists directly into a Word document.
- Change the format of your in-text citations and reference lists easily.
- Make changes to citations e.g., insert page numbers.
Please note, this session will only cover using CWYW to insert and amend citations in a Word document. If you require instruction on how to download Endnote 20 Desktop and create a new library, import references and organise your library into groups, please attend one of the Getting Started with Endnote sessions in the Training and Events calendar.
Once you have registered, you will be sent a link and instructions of how to join this webinar online via Teams, so you must check your email address for this link.
Related LibGuide: Reference Management by Eithne Barry
- Tuesday, February 20, 2024
- 11:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.