Training and events calendar
Information Services workshops and events are here to help you get started with the skills you need for success at University. There are bookable sessions on a range of different topics, and also regular drop-ins on different campuses.
Time Zone: UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
International Games Month
This November we have a range of live workshops and game sheets you can complete, some to win Amazon vouchers! See links below for more information and to take part.
International Games Month 22-23
Students can win Amazon vouchers!
These games can be played online. Complete the puzzle, take a screen shot and email it from your University email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line International Games Month. You’ll then be entered into the draw to win a prize for the games shown.
- Complete the Logie the Lion Jigsaw – win an Amazon voucher
- Slide the tiles to create a picture of Craiglockhart Library Relaxation Space
- Library Words Word Search – win an Amazon voucher
- Memory Game -Test your memory, match the library to the correct campus
- Plot Keywords Quiz (MS Word doc) – win an Amazon voucher
We’d love to have your feedback on our International Games Month events and activities. Please complete our Feedback Form.
Terms and Conditions
To be entered into the prize draw:
- You must be a student.
- You need to email a screenshot of your online entry to email@example.com from your University email address.
- Your student number must be included on any paper entries.
- Only one prize per person.
- Closing date for all entries Tues 2nd Dec 2022.
Book an appointment
Subject guides aren't answering your questions? Email your Subject Librarian to book time one-on-one and get help with sources for your study or research project. See My Librarian to find the name of the librarian for your subject area.
Looking for help and advice on Moodle and other learning technologies? Email to book a time with one of our expert Learning Technology Advisors and get 1:1 support for your module design and development. Visit the Learning Technology Hub to find contact details.