Mendeley and EndNote: introduction and comparison Online
This session is part of the Digital Library Skills Programme, a rolling programme for staff and students at Edinburgh Napier University.
Are you wondering which reference manager to use? We can help you decide, with this online session. Mendeley and EndNote are both reference management tools that help you build a collection of references and generate bibliographies. We'll look at the similarities and differences between the two reference managers, to help you choose the best one for your research needs.
The session will cover how to:
- access and set up EndNote and Mendeley Reference Manager
- add citations to your library and import pdfs where available
- manage and organise citations
- create groups and share citations
- automatically format in-text citations and bibliographies
- quickly change citation styles in a couple of clicks
There will be time for questions and if you'd like a more detailed introduction to EndNote or Mendeley, check the Training & Events Calendar for upcoming sessions.
You can view and download the PowerPoint slides before the session.
Related LibGuide: Reference Management by Eithne Barry
- Friday, October 13, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:15am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- < Online >
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.