Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Using Cite While You Write (CWYW) for Endnote 20 Desktop and Word documents Online
Cite While You Write (CWYW) is a useful tool which makes it easy to insert citations and create reference lists in Word documents directly from your Endnote 20 Desktop library.
Join this session to find out how to:
- Insert citations and reference lists directly into a Word document.
- Change the format of your in-text citations and reference lists easily.
- Make changes to citations e.g. insert page numbers.
Please note, this session will only cover using CWYW to insert and amend citations in a Word document. If you require instruction on how to download Endnote 20 Desktop and create a new library, import references and organise your library into groups, please attend one of the Getting Started with Endnote sessions in the Training and Events calendar.
Related LibGuide: Reference Management by Eithne Barry
- Friday, May 26, 2023
- 11:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- All welcome
Registration has closed.