Introduction to Mendeley Reference Manager - for Library staff Online
This training session is for Library staff interested in learning about the popular reference management tool, Mendeley Reference Manager. Mendeley helps you to build a collection of references and generate bibliographies.
This session provides an introduction to Mendeley including:
- How to create an account with Mendeley and install Mendeley Reference Manager
- How to import PDFs from your computer and online references
- How to use collections, tags, annotations and highlights for organising your library
- How to automatically format in-text citations and bibliographies.
Registration is required for this event, with the WebEx joining link sent in the confirmation email.
Related LibGuide: Reference Management by Eithne Barry
- Thursday, December 9, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- < Online >
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.