O'Reilly (Safari) Content and Learning Platform - for Library staff Online
The session is aimed at library staff who would like to learn about or have a reminder session on O’Reilly (Safari) content and the online learning platform.
All library staff are welcome, and it will be particularly relevant to staff on all campuses who support students, including responding to library enquiries in Unidesk. O’Reilly is heavily used by the School of Computing, but due to O’Reilly’s wide subject coverage, it is also widely used across a number of schools.
- Presentation element - the presentation will introduce Safari/O’Reilly. This will be followed by a guided tour around the platform, looking at the content and tools available.
- Interactive element - attendees will move into one of three breakout rooms. Each group will access a Padlet containing a student enquiry to discuss and resolve.
This is an online session in WebEx. The meeting link and password will be sent in the registration email.
Related LibGuide: Built Environment, Computing and Engineering by Joyce Templeton
- Thursday, September 2, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- < Online >
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.