Introduction to Mendeley - Academic staff Online
This session provides an introduction to Mendeley for academic staff including:
- How to create an account with Mendeley and install Mendeley Reference Manager
- How to import PDFs from your computer and online references
- How to use collections, tags, annotations and highlights for organising your library
- How to automatically format in-text citations and bibliographies.
This session is part of the Digital Library Skills Programme, a rolling programme for academic staff, available on alternate Tuesdays at 11am and Thursdays at 2pm
Related LibGuide: Reference Management by Eithne Barry
- Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- < Online >
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.