Introduction to Endnote Online
EndNote Desktop is a reference manager, allowing you to build a personal library of bibliographic references. References can be organised into groups witihn your library. PDFs of documents can be added to the references and annotated where appropriate.
As you prepare your documents and need to include in text citations, you can add these using the ‘Cite While You Write’ plugin which links MS Word and EndNote. Citations and final reference lists and bibliographies can be formatted and produced in different referencing styles.
In this online session you will be introduced to Endnote Desktop. The session would suit all staff and students who are interested in learning how to use this software.
Demonstration will be provided on:
- How to access Endnote Desktop
- Establishing and organising your Endnote Desktop library
- Managing and organising your references
- Importing bibliographic references from academic databases into Endnote
- Using the Cite While You Write’ plugin with Word
- Making back-ups of your Endnote Library
Related LibGuide: Reference Management by Eithne Barry
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- < Online >
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.