Reference Management tools - overview for academic staff Online
The aim of this online session is to give academic staff a brief overview of reference management software and demonstrate how this can support your teaching and research.
The session will include:
- Basic features of reference managers
- How to choose the right reference manager for you
- Brief introduction to Endnote and Mendeley, the supported reference managers at Edinburgh Napier.
This session is part of the Digital Library Skills Programme 2021, a rolling programme for academic staff, available on alternate Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon.
Related LibGuide: Reference Management by Sheena Moffat
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- < Online >
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.