Getting Started with Moodle
Location: Sighthill 5E06
Are you new to Moodle and are facing an empty module? Or maybe you have taken over a module that needs to be updated? At this workshop you will gain the skills to build a well structured course that meets the minimum standards.
- Orientation around the Moodle dashboard and the course homepage
- Exploring the different tools for presenting learning materials
- Organising resources and activities into sections
This is a 2 hour session that will get you familiar with the main Moodle tools, and will give you time to work on your own content with our support.
- Thursday, September 12, 2019
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)