Make Moodle Shine
Craiglockhart, IT Training Room 0/9
Is your Moodle course a long, unending list of links? Do your students say they cannot find that document you told them to read? Is it a visual blight on the learning environment landscape? It doesn’t have to be this way! Beat the scroll of death and add some ‘shine’ to your course. In this hands-on session you will learn how to:
- add a banner to the top of your course
- add images to the course page and other areas of Moodle
- add embedded videos from the Napier Video server or other video services such as YouTube.
- apply simple techniques to keep your module well-structured and easy to follow.
- follow the University’s minimum standards for creating a consistent and accessible Moodle course.
This session is suitable for anyone looking to polish their course into a visually attractive and easily navigable learning journey for their students. It is not essential, but you will get more from the course if you come along with ‘ideas’ – images you want to upload, videos you may wish to disseminate, ways in which you hope to improve how the course looks and navigates
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm