Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Online grading with Turnitin Feedback Studio In-Person
Turnitin Feedback Studio is available to all staff via a Moodle plugin, and supports eSubmission of written coursework by incorporating originality checking and sophisticated grading & feedback tools. In this hands-on session we will explore how to
- create an assignment for individual submissions
- manage deadlines and draft submissions
- return grades as percentages or the PG scale
- use rubrics and forms for grading against defined criteria
- provide rich feedback using range of comment tools
- promote consistency of feedback through the sharing of comment sets.
Registration has closed.