Panopto Classroom Recording In-Person
Room 0/09 (Library level)
The University is trialling a classroom recording service during session 2018/19 using the Panopto platform. This session is open to all academics interested in participating in the trial and aims to get you familiar Panopto's features while considering the pedagogical implications on your teaching practice. The session will be led by Pete Gervais-Jones from Panopto and will be a mix of hands-on training, discussion and demonstration covering,
- recording audio, video and desktop applications
- editing videos to remove sections and embed resources
- provisioning videos within Moodle modules
- student tools to support effective viewing of videos
- staff analytics tools for evaluating patterns of student use
- demonstration of mobile device support, live webcasting, embedding quizzes.
Further information about Panopto classroom recording trial can be found on the Learning Technology Hub.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)