The Panopto platform allows for the simultaneous capture of audio, video, and desktop applications such as PowerPoint. This hands-on session will get you up and running with basic recording, editing and publishing classroom recordings to your students, and covers
- preparing your Moodle module to host Panopto recordings
- exploring the student viewer and the analytics available to instructors
- using the Panopto recorder to create a quick recording
- controlling the availability of your recordings
- editing your recording to remove unwanted sections
This 2 hour session suitable for anyone new to the Panopto system and those who have used other recording software such as Camtasia Relay.