Getting Started with Moodle
Are you new to Moodle and are facing an empty module? Or have you taken over a module that needs to be updated? At this workshop you will gain the skills to build a well structured course that meets the minimum standards, and will cover the
- layout of the Moodle dashboard and the course homepage
- resource types for presenting and organising learning materials
- activity types for assessing, organising and communicating with students
- key processes of the University’s learning technology environment.
This is a 2 hour session that will get you familiar with the main Moodle features, and will give you time to work on your own content with our support.
- Thursday, January 31, 2019
- 11:00am - 1:00pm