Online grading and feedback with Moodle assignments
NOTE This Workshop is Now Cancelled in favour of Turnitin Grademark Workshop May 24 2018 14:00-16:00 CRL 0/09
Those already registered have been notified.
Craiglockhart 0/09 (Library level)
The Moodle Assignment allows a variety of electronic artefacts to be submitted and incorporates a range of grading and feedback options. In this hands-on session we will explore how to
- create an assignment for individual and group submissions.
- manage deadlines and draft submissions
- return grades as percentages or the PG scale
- use rubrics and forms for grading against defined criteria
- provide rich feedback using range of comment tools
This session is suitable for those who are interested in an end to end management of electronic coursework
This 3 hour session is suitable for those who are interested in an end to end management of electronic coursework. Note that Moodle assignments do not support originality checking. For further details of Moodle Assignments visit the Learning Technology Hub.
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- 9:30am - 12:30pm