Researcher Skills Forum
- Tuesday 13 March – Merchiston E14 (note change from Glass Room)
- Wednesday 14 March – Sighthill LRC5 Horizon Suite
- Thursday 15 March – Craiglockhart Rivers Suite
You can book to attend the full event, for a day or individual sessions of interest to you.
Sessions this year will include:
- Speakers and hands-on workshops for all types of researchers – from starting a literature review to developing your career and dealing with stress and work-life balance.
- How to get published in The Conversation – with tips from an editor and a staff member’s personal story.
- Updates on academic publishing – how the role of academic publishing and prestige in academic careers is changing, as well as editors’ view on how to write for publication success.
- Around the World lunch at Sighthill – Learn about the services available to you, get stamps on your Research Passport and win a prize!
Who should attend?
The Researcher Skills Forum is open to staff and PhD students. There will be something for researchers at all stages of their career.
The Researcher Skills Forum is a joint initiative from the Research & Innovation Office and Information Services
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018
- All Day Event
- Staff and research students