Managing eSubmission with Moodle Assignments
The Moodle Assignment is a secure and flexible tool for managing coursework submissions and incorporates a range of marking and feedback options. In this hands-on session we will explore how to
- setup an assignment for individual and group submissions
- manage deadlines and download submissions
- return grades as percentages or the PG scale
- provide electronic feedback.
This session is ideal for those who are new to eSubmission and are looking to streamline the process of managing coursework. Further details of eSubmission is available from the Learning Technology Hub.
Please note that Moodle assignments do not support originality checking which is only available with the Turnitin assignment and is covered in another session.
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017
- 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Registration has closed.